This mid-Gothic style building was completed and opened on July 9th 1899 by the Rev. Dr. Norman Macleod from Inverness, a member of the Macleods of Morvern. At this time both English and Gaelic services were held.
Today, the Church really is the centre of the community; as well as being a place of worship various weekly events are held, Scottish Country dancing (visitors are made very welcome) , Keep Fit, Mothers and Toddlers to name but a few. Sunday Services are held at 10.15 am.
View Isle of Mull in a larger map